Sunday, January 6, 2019

Start the new year by starting something new…

Like I assume many of you are, I’m still enjoying some leave and time away from my desk …

… but I wanted to send this abbreviated version of my free, weekly eNewsletter for those who might be ready to get stuck in to 2019! 

Over the next few weeks there’ll be lots of talk and numerous articles about New Year Resolutions and goal setting and, well, a whole bunch of related topics.

And many of these will be very good and very helpful; so I encourage you to read and then act on them.

But today I’m just going to invite you to think about one very simple message…

…what ONE THING can you get started on immediately? 

Don’t think too much about it; don’t worry about planning too much of it; just get started! Because the sooner you get started the more likely it is you’ll kick off the new year in a positive way; and that will create motivation and momentum that will then turbo charge your intentions to start and ultimately finish working towards other meaningful goals.

So that’s it … start something now. Don’t wait until the conditions are perfect; don’t put it off until tomorrow. Take at least one small step today; then another tomorrow; and continue! 

I hope it helps you enjoy some more happiness. Until next time…

Keep well & keep smiling
Tim Sharp (aka Dr Happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment