Thursday, May 24, 2018

How Would Your Life Change If You Weren’t So Stressed?

That’s something I used think about quite often.

I’d dream about how that would be.

For a while.

And then reality would come running around the corner and at me again.

The stress would ramp up. And I’d tell myself that that this is normal and just how life is for almost all of us in today’s society.

But about 6 years ago I had finally had enough. Something had to change.

The stress was wearing me out. Physically and emotionally. It was dragging me down and holding me back in life. And I was worried about what it could lead to in the long run for my health (would there be bigger problems than a lack of sleep, stomach issues and headaches?)

I know a lot of people out there are in that same place.

I’ve seen it plenty of times in my own world. And – after close to 12 years – one of the absolutely most common issues I get emails about is how to stop being so stressed.

It’s actually a question that has only become more frequent in my inbox over little more than a decade as society has continued to change.

So since the fall I’ve been working on a new course filled with all the best things I have learned in the past 6 years and I use almost every day and week.

These are the strategies, exercises and simple step-by-step methods that have helped me to stop being so stressed.

The habits and the system that has been a real life-changer for me.

Today I have a rock-solid daily routine with habits that are specifically selected to prevent stress from appearing in the first place. And for promoting inner stillness, a sharp focus and constructive optimism.

When I feel I’m starting to get stressed I know how to handle that in 1-2 minutes by using simple and powerful techniques that let me reduce or eliminate the stress.

Before the day is up I usually get more of what truly matters all the way to done than I used to in a week back when I was so stressed and mostly used to multitask busywork.

In the evenings and on weekends I’m able to fully relax. And sleep comes easy, I don’t toss and turn in the middle of the night.

Stop letting the stress drag you down

The Unstress Course is a 10-week course filled with weekly guides, worksheets and audio sessions.

Plus, during the launch period you’ll get plenty of other very helpful bonuses too.

In this course you’ll for example learn how to:

  • Understand the 7 basic reasons for why we get stressed. So you can understand yourself better and where you need to put your attention.
  • Start your workday with a morning routine that only takes a couple of minutes but will reduce stressful distractions and situations greatly so that you can focus 100% on what you want and need to get done.
  • Deal with one of my biggest stress factors in the past: financial stress. I’ll show you 6 habits and strategies that have really helped me out with that and helps me to this day to keep stress about money to a minimum.
  • Stop being stuck in the same old rut of stress and feeling like you don’t have enough time and energy for what matters to you. And start living a lighter, happier and healthier life where you embrace who you deep down are and what YOU want out of your life.

And a whole lot more.

The Unstress Course opens for enrollment now on Wednesday the 30th of May, at 1.00 p.m EDT (that’s 17.00 GMT) and it will be open for 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment