Tuesday, October 2, 2018

33 habits for more happiness!

via Inc.com by Marcel Schwantes

In the book 365 Ways to Live Happy, I was intrigued by the author’s resourcefulness in finding as many ways as possible to infuse more happiness, positivity, and balance into our daily lives.

As I read the book looking for personal work applications, as well as tips for my own readers, I reduced the list down to what I feel are the most useful hacks for the busy entrepreneur or professional.

The key thing here is this: Don’t just read them for entertainment or information; apply them, be transformed by them, and pay them forward to change someone’s life.

My favorite hacks toward a life of happiness.

  1. Don’t harbor a grudge.
  2. Write three things you love about yourself.
  3. Quiet your mind before starting your day (think meditation or mindfulness).
  4. Practice a random act of kindness every day.
  5. Make a 10-point list of what’s really important to you.
  6. Write a mission statement for your life (try these steps to get started).
  7. Think of three topics to begin a conversation (ask these questions).
  8. Lavishly praise behavior you want repeated.
  9. Go on vacation every year.
  10. Ask a favorite boss or someone you admire to mentor you…

… keep reading the full & original article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment