Sunday, October 1, 2017

Prime yourself for a great day; every day!

In case you missed it, here’s my Monday Morning eNewsletter…

by Dr Tim Sharp (aka Dr Happy) 

What if you could have a great day; every day?

Well, literally EVERY day might be a bit unrealistic but we can take steps to maximise our chances of enjoying great days more often!

How?

A lot of it comes down to how you start your day. Numerous psychological studies have shown that we can “prime” ourselves, or set ourselves up for happiness and success by kick starting our day with certain positive habits.

What sorts of positive habits?

As I’ve noted before, different things will work for different people so all you need to do is work out which 3, 4 or 5 behaviours will get you inspired and motivated; then build them in to a regular morning routine!

Easy, right. It can be if you determine what you need to do then make these things non-negotiable.

For me, I try to start each day by doing the following:

  • imagining how I’m going to achieve my goals,
  • by practising gratitude
  • and by asking…how can I love more?

What can and will you do to prime yourself for a positive day – every day?

…So that’s today’s mailing. Take some time to reflect upon the message and how it might apply to you. Check out, also, the links below for some additional readings and resources.

I hope it helps you enjoy some more happiness. Until next time…

Keep well & keep smiling
Tim Sharp (aka Dr Happy)

and PS: you can sign up to receive these FREE weekly mailings, direct to your Inbox…HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment